Monday, November 15, 2004

Castles of the Night

I was at Kathrynn's house. We were playing games. All of a sudden we saw an oak tree.

There was a rope ladder on the oak tree. There was a tree house on there. We were going to climb up.

We saw lots and lots and lots and lots of books. Kathrynn found a book about castles. There was a bookmark in the book. We were going to go inside the book when we said, "I wish we could go to the book of castles." The treehouse spinned hard. Harder and harder. The wind whistled louder and louder. Then it was quiet.

We saw a knight down there. Down at the bottom of the tree house. We were going to go follow him. Kathrynn said, "I don't know, that looks pretty dangerous." I said, "I don't know what you're talking about! And be quiet! I don't want the knight to see us!"

We were going to go in the castle. It was a big one. We were going in! We saw lots of people inside the castle. I said, "Yeah, there are lots of people!"

The castle had towers and dungeons. I was going to go in the tower with Kathrynn. We were setting off for an adventure. We looked for a place that looked good.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonary said...

A tree house that spins through time and space! What a great idea!

11/17/2004 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home