Monday, October 11, 2004

Dinosaurs Part 9: The Dinosaurs Go to Mars

When we were done on Jupiter, we were going to go to Mars. We found our space ship. I didn't know what happened, but the engines were down. I found some engines when the Leader of All Guys dropped some engines. Then we put them in and we set off for Mars.

We had lots of fun on my space ship. Kevin said, "Let's play Star Wars: Rebel Strike!" I agreed, so we played. It's a two-player game. I was the one that destroyed the Death Star. And we got to Mars.

We saw another army of guys. We were going to attack again. But this time there were two Leaders of All Guys. Kevin was going to battle the first one, and I was going for the second one. The others were going for the other guys.

Kevin beat his first one. He found something. It was a crystal. And I killed mine, but there was nothing. Kevin said, "Wow. This is a crystal!"

I said, "I don't know if that would be a dangerous thing."

Kevin said, "Don't be silly. It could be a good thing."

The others beat all of the other guys. I said, "Wow. That's a big space ship. Bigger than ours! Let's take it!" Me and Kevin were going to take the big one. The others were going to take the little one. Then we were going to set off for Pluto.

To Be Continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Crystals are always good things in my opinion. Unless they poison!

10/11/2004 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home