Friday, October 08, 2004

Dinosaurs Part 8: Dinosaurs Go to Jupiter

When we were done at Saturn, we found our space ship again. And we went to Jupiter. We ate. We slept. And we also brought some video games on the space ship, and a TV. And I was playing some cool games. I was playing Batman. After that, Star Wars: Rebel Strike. I had an X Box on the space ship. I played Halo. Then we got to Jupiter.

It was a fun time on the space ship. Then something happened. I heard footsteps. Those must be an army of guys. We were going to find out. We hid in some trees. They were an army of guys. They were setting up to go to all of the planets. We had to fight them.

We got out and began the battle. One of the bad guys said, "What?"

I said, "We're here to destroy your army!"

One said, "Ha ha ha! You're never going to destroy my army of guys!"

Kevin said, "You dumbasses." Kathrynn agreed.

One said, "I'm going to kill you for this!"

I said, "I'm going to kill you, dumbass!" Kevin agreed. Then we began the battle.

All of the other guys battled, too. And the dinosaurs. We were fighting the dumbasses. I thought we would never win this battle. Some had flame throwers. Some had ultimate guns. I found lots of ultimate guns for all of my friends at the battle. We battled all of the bad guys that were standing. And then after those guys, we were going to battle The Leader of All Guys. He was kind of strong. But I was the greatest battler in the world. I got my laser sword out. He got a laser sword, too. "I'm going to take this guy," I said. Kevin agreed.

"I'm going to beat you," The Leader of All Guys said. Then we battled. I was doing great at battling. But the other guy was stronger. I got him a million times with my laser sword. The Leader of All Guys got me 100 times. But only one more hit for him and he's dead! I tried to hit him, but he was too fast. I hit him--BAM! He's dead.

Kevin said, "Watch out!" I agreed. Someone was going to kill me, but I got him. WHAP! That was the end of the battle. We set off for Mars.

To Be Continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

My son is a freaking genius! Part 8 is the best part so far. What's gonna happen in part 9?

10/09/2004 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home