Thursday, October 07, 2004

Dinosaurs Part 6: The Dinosaurs Go On An Adventure With Me

I woke up. All of my other friends woke up, too. And the dinosaurs. I said, "Let's go on an adventure!"

Kevin said, "It would be kind of dangerous." Rebecca agreed.

I said, "Don't be silly. It will be a good adventure! Going to Saturn, going to Mars, lots of different kind of adventures we could go on."

Kevin said, "Those look like my favorite planets in the universe." I agreed. Kathrynn, too.

I didn't know what we could do on that adventure to lots of different planets in space. We needed to build a rocket to go to all of those planets. If we didn't have a rocket, we wouldn't go to one of those planets. Kathrynn agreed. Kevin, too. We started building our rocket ship. I got all the pieces to make the rocket ship. It would be a good time being in the rocket ship. I brought some food, too.

To Be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home