Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dinosaurs Series Two: Part Five

David and his friends went to get parts for a rocketship. David went out south, some of the others went north, Joe went west, Wendy went east, and Josh went northeast. Rebecca, Kevin, Aiden, and Kathrynn went southwest.

While David was going south, he heard a noise. It was aliens! He jumped into a crater. He got his laser sword out. Just before the first part of this, when the battle came up, when they first got taken to the moon, David somehow got communicators. He gave a communicator to each of his friends. Now, back to the story: David got out his communicator and called for help. David said, "I need backup!" (That means help.)

Kevin said, "I'm on my way!"
Rebecca said, "I'm coming!"
Aiden said, "I'm trying to come in, but I cannot move fast."
Kathrynn said, "I'm running as fast as I can!"
Joe said, "Okay!!!"
Wendy said, "Josh and me found each other accidentally, so we're both coming!"

When they all got there, they all jumped into the crater with David. They got their flamethrower, laser guns, and laser swords out. David said, "CHARGE!!!!!!!!"

They all went into battle. They all said, "DUMBASSES!" The aliens said, "What in the world?!" BAM! SLASH! *COOL REPEATING SOUND OF GUN* BAM! SLASH!

"Ouch!" said an alien.
"Ouch!" said more aliens.

All the aliens were dead. Everyone said, "Hooray! Yay!" and jumped in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home